- Transport Secretary fuels rumours of another delay.
- Rishi Sunak accepts top job at the Treasury.
- New legislation kicks in from 6 April.
- Move could save the Treasury £10bn a year.
- Urgency to “reduce costs and boost investment”.
- Full report due to be published this month.
- Lower thresholds to rise in line with inflation.
- Knowledge levels higher in under-55 workers.
- Report calls for “unpopular” tax to be cut to 10% in Spring Budget 2020.
- Firms report extra costs and obligations since 1 April 2019.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.