- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
- The new guidance comes into effect from today.
- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.