As fellow professionals, we know only too well that it is not enough to just get on with the technical job of providing advice to your clients. No matter how strong your technical abilities, you also have to run a business. This means that whilst your clients’ needs are uppermost in your mind, you cannot ignore the costs associated with fulfilling those needs. Profitable legal firms have a strong grasp of their costs and the efficiency of their operation, as well as a track record for providing excellent advice to their clients.
We have extensive experience in acting for firms of solicitors. We can help you fulfil your regulatory responsibilities by advising you on your obligations under the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and also offer business consultancy and accountancy support.
As regards your regulatory responsibilities we can help in the following areas:
- completing the annual Accountant’s Report under the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and the associated Reporting Accountant’s Checklist
- advising on accounting systems and procedures to ensure you comply with the Rules
- providing a temporary staffing service to cover illness or temporary vacancies
Our business consultancy services include:
- identifying key indicators for your firm to improve performance and efficiency
- budgeting and forecasting
- preparing and/or reviewing management accounts
- benchmarking your performance against other firms of solicitors
All our advice is informed by our in depth experience of dealing with solicitors and the very specific problems you face in running your business.
If you want to find out more about the services we can offer your practice, please contact Robert Horner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Beverley Roberts at email@example.com or call Robert or Beverley on 01423 564446.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.