Auto enrolment is now here for small businesses and over the coming years every business with workers will need to offer a pension provision. Even if that employer only has one worker who has no intention of joining a pension scheme, the employer must still offer one.
We understand that this is an added cost for business, which is why we have put a cost effective package together which ensures you are compliant with the legislation and minimises the time you need to spend on administration.
Our package includes the following:
- a report detailing what auto enrolment is and the cost to your business
- a meeting with one of our staff to discuss the report and answer any questions you may have
- setting up the pension scheme
- after discussions with you, we’ll agree the postponement period (the period before you have to start making payments) which helps to smooth out the implementation process
- preparing the communication for you to give to your workers
- if we provide payroll services to you, we will then enrol all of your workers into the pension scheme
- finally we will register your compliance with The Pension Regulator
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.