Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome. Even then are you always sure you have got it right? It diverts energy and resources from the core activities of your business and the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- preparation and posting of payslips directly to your staff
- organising direct bank transfers to employees’ accounts
- administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
- completion of statutory forms including year end returns to issue to your employees and submit to the H M Revenue & Customs
- ensuring you meet your obligations under real time information (RTI)
- introducing an auto-enrolment compliant pension scheme for your business
Even if you have only a few employees, you are likely to make savings by using us to administer your payroll. We generally find that clients are surprised at how little it costs for us to free up their time and remove the worry of paying staff the right amount at the right time.
For businesses in the construction industry, where you use subcontractors, tax may have to be deducted from their invoices (subject to their status) and paid to H M Revenue & Customs as part of your monthly PAYE payment. Our staff will verify your subcontractors to determine their status with H M Revenue & Customs and advise you of the deductions to make. We will submit the necessary returns to H M Revenue & Customs and tell you how much to pay.
If you would like to speak to someone about how our payroll service can help you and what it likely to cost, please contact Corrine Gregson, our payroll manager at email@example.com or call Corinne on 01423 564446.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.