- All firms turning over more £45m can apply.
- Job retention scheme will be open until 30 June.
- Treasury can field 450,000 applications an hour.
- Self-isolation puts strain on 183-year-old rule.
- Those on payroll before 19 March are eligible.
- Coronavirus pandemic delays stringent new rules coming in.
- More businesses claiming staff pay through Government scheme.
- Resources stretched to the limit during coronavirus crisis.
- Payments to be made in early June.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.