- Landlords to lose relief on finance costs from 2020/21.
- Government estimates an uplift of up to £3.4bn.
- Cutting pensions tax relief seems unlikely.
- No penalties for non-compliance in 2020/21.
- Sunak drops a hint just days before report is due.
- IFS issues warning ahead of Spring Budget 2020.
- Active savers’ rate falls 12% in ten years.
- Advice issued on spotting genuine emails.
- Borrowers may be exposed to changing economic conditions.
- Reforming business rates features prominently.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.