- Standard rate temporarily falls from 20% to 5%.
- Figures dispel hopes of a V-shaped recovery.
- More than 95% of tax owed in 2018/19 was collected.
- Think tank predicts a third phase of recovery.
- More employer grants in summer economic update.
- Tax-free threshold temporarily rises from £125,000 to £500,000.
- Reduced rate of 5% announced for food, accommodation and attractions.
- Three changes the Chancellor may announce.
- Supply chains pick up as restrictions ease.
- COVID-19 causes savings gap to widen.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.