Business tax planning
Unincorporated businesses pay income tax and companies pay corporation tax. Whichever type of tax you pay it represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, increased annual tax compliance obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient business tax planning can result in significant improvements in your bottom line.
If you want to discuss the possibilities for planning please get in touch with Joe Taylor at email@example.com or call Joe on 01423 564446.