- Change to rules for contractors from April 2020.
- EORI numbers automatically allocated to VAT-registered businesses.
- HMRC waives fines for non-compliance.
- Record yield of £627.9bn tax revenue collected in 2018/19.
- New chancellor dismisses buyer to seller speculation.
- Businesses could exceed limit for state aid under rule changes.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
- Businesses say higher contributions will be needed in the future.
- Businesses urged to make contingency plans.
- HMRC urges businesses to sign up before 7 August.
To get a flavour of what we can do for you, please feel free to call or email any of our partners or staff for a chat or to arrange a free initial meeting.