The construction industry has always been one of the most volatile sectors in the UK economy. Long term survival in this sector requires careful planning and the support and help of a trusted, experienced advisor.
We have many years of experience in this sector and pride ourselves on having an understanding of the specific problems faced by builders and related trades. Over the years we have recommended many effective solutions to the problems that our construction clients face. We would like to help you as well.
Some of the issues we can assist you with are:
- minimising your tax burden
- structuring your business to protect your assets
- budgeting and planning
- making sure you have reliable and accurate costing systems to monitor your performance
- minimising compliance costs
- dealing with subcontractors returns
- compliance with contruction industry scheme (CIS)
We advise many types of client and work for small building companies as well as large construction groups. We think we give no nonsense practical advice in a cost effective way.
If you want to discuss with us what we can do for you, please contact Mike Briggs at email@example.com or call Mike on 01423 564446.