Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the business entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
In short, our job is to guide you through the whole process and make sure you meet any deadlines and comply with any legislative requirements. Starting a business can be stressful and we aim to be as helpful and approachable as possible.
You can look in more detail at the services we can provide in the Our services pages on this site.
Start your new venture on a sure footing – if you want to see how we can help contact Joe Taylor at email@example.com or call Joe on 01423 564446